Strawberry & Seabuckthorn Gin Fizz
Author: François Bérubé
(original recipe was slightly modified)
• 4 strawberries
• 1/3 oz maple syrup
• 1/3 oz lime juice
• 1 oz seabuckthorn juice
• 1 1/2 oz gin Wendigo
• 3 oz mineral water
1. Hull the strawberries and place them in a shaker.
2. Add the maple syrup and crush the strawberries to extract the juice.
3. Add the freshly squeezed lime juice, the seabuckthorn juice and the gin.
4. Fill the shaker with ice and shake vigorously.
5. Filter in a highball glass filled with ice cubes.
6. Top with mineral water
7. Serve with a straw.