Author: François Bérubé
• 8 clementine wedges
• 1 oz simple syrup
• 1/2 oz absinthe Joual Vert
• 1/2 oz lemon juice
• 1/2 oz lime juice
• 2 oz mineral water
1. Place the clementine wedge in the bottom of a shaker.
2. Add the simple syrup.
3. Gently crush with a pestle to extract the clementine juice without splatter.
4. Add the lemon & lime juices and the absinthe.
5. Fill the shaker with ice and shake vigorously.
6. Filter in a highball glass filled with ice.
7. Top with 2 oz of mineral water.
8. Serve with a straw.
This orange-colored cocktail is sweet,
fruity and refreshing. We distinguish well
the absinthe with its bitterness. The anise
finish lets escape notes of fennel.